adamson's :)

3.22.2010

Thank you everyone!

In a little over a week I will be headed to Hawaii with Rorey and his family! We are going to Oahu, one of the islands I haven't seen yet! I'm so excited to be in the sun and be able to relax. It wasn't the easiest task to get this vacation time at work off because we had already done the schedule for April and I had 4 shifts scheduled the week of the trip. All of my friends at work are so awesome though. They all helped me cover my shifts without getting paid overtime or anything. I couldn't believe it! To show them all how thankful I was for their help, Candis and I made them thank you cakes! They were hard, but fun to make!












Everyone loved them and offered to take my shift anytime!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: