adamson's :)

3.17.2010

More on the house!

So today, Candis, my bearer of good news informed me that we only have a couple things to do to the house to pass inspections for the FHA loan! We need to paint the front pillars, turn on the heater to make sure it works, and have the roof checked by a certified roofer to make sure it could last 3 years. Even though it will be replaced in less than a year. The roof is honestly not in the best shape, but I think it would be safe to say it could last 3 years. We are calling a bunch of roofers for free estimates just to see if they will sign our paper!



Here's our list so far, hopefully someone can just come tonight and help us out. CANDIS YOU'RE THE BEST!! Jeannette even says that you are her best client and you're not even her client!!! That's the latest update on the house. More blogging to come about Chase and Jessica's beautiful wedding yesterday! It made me so excited for our wedding! Let's start a countdown, 86 days until I am a married woman!!! Hooray!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Candis Ellis said...

Can't wait to get in there and get painting! Hooray!

Oh, and I will humbly accept the "best" award. Haha!