adamson's :)

3.12.2010

Ha ha talk about over-reacting....

So today was my first experience of being worried about my soon to be husband. I came in to work at 7:00 Am. I usually don't hear from him until about 11:00 Am or so, which is fine, but this morning I didn't hear from him at all. 2:00 PM rolls around and I start to wonder what's going on. I know he was going golfing, but he still usually calls me or something, so I texted him...no reply. 3:00 PM rolls around, still nothing. 3:30 PM I call him to see if everything's ok...no answer. I go to lunch at work, come back and still haven't heard a thing. I asked Krista to call him to see if something was wrong with my phone. Still no answer. So 5:00 PM I asked his mom if she had heard from and she said no and that she had tried to call also with no answer.
So now I'm having a panic attack thinking he's been in a car accident or something like that.

Finally at 5:30 PM I call him and he answers. He was just barely getting back in the car from golfing 18 holes. He didn't realize until he was out on the course that his phone fell out of his lap into his seat when he got out of the car. I feel like such an idiot, but you all know the kind of job I have. Anything could happen and I know that you can never be too cautious. I seriously had the worste feeling that something bad had happened. He probably thinks this is really funny, but believe me, I'm gonna kick his butt when I get home from work for making me worry! He said that he was really sorry though...good thing!!!

No comments: