adamson's :)

3.12.2010

Now On A Happy Note Since My Fiance Is Alive!!!

Wedding plans are going excellent. The dress is in the works of alterations with Carolyn. She's just amazing! The engagements are scheduled. Candis has designed the "Save the Dates," and they are being made pretty much as we speak. Most of the address list is done. The photobooth is booked. The flowers are all picked out and designed in arrangements. This whole planning thing is fun even though there is so much to do!

Amidy is due May 10th and she is naming her son Boston Don Omeara! Very cute name I think. I can't wait to plan her baby shower!

Krista's mission papers are going great! She's finishing up all of the medical forms right now and then she is pretty much done. She will be such an amazing missionary, I'm excited to write her!

Allyson and I are so sad that we don't have the Bachelor to watch anymore because our Monday nights are boring. We can't wait for the new season of the Bachelorette!

We are waiting for news on the house to see what the FHA inspectors say about the loan! :)
I'm so excited for my cute house, I'm already obsessed!!
And last, but NOT least...Andrea is now a proud insured motorcycle rider! Let the summer scooter/motorcycle rides begin!

1 comment:

Candis Ellis said...

Dude, Rorey is in TROUBLE! That was awful to read! I am loving your posts - hopefully you even get this comment...set up your email notifications, would ya?

So...I can't beleive how beautiful the lace we found is! You are going to love it. This is going to be the wedding of the decade, haha!

...and summer with the scoota's is going to be awesome :)