adamson's :)

3.22.2010

Cute little Shih Tzu's and Akita's

So Rorey and I have been wanting a new little shih tzu so bad now that we're getting close to having the house. I look almost everyday on ksl for new ones being posted!! The other day I found these guys and I fell in love!



Brownie is a little girl, and Twix is a boy. They are imperial shih tzu's which basically means they are lots smaller that most! We really want one of these two and we hope they are still available when we get into the house. We've also been looking at Akita's which are a much bigger dog.



This is Yogi the Akita that we watched for about a week. They are such good dogs, and are so pretty!! We can't decide which one to get yet, but I am so excited for one of them!!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

Akita is one of my favorite dogs! If I actually had a yard I would love to get one. Small dogs are cute but my motto's always been - the bigger the better! and you don't get much bigger than an akita.

Erica & Rorey said...

I agree. I think the Akita is a better idea! They are the best looking dogs and they are protective too :)