adamson's :)

1.01.2010

Wow, 2010!

The end of 2009 flew by it seemed like. I can't believe it's already a new year, but one of my resolutions for 2010 is to blog more often.

The last couple of months have probably been some of the best times! A lot has happened...

My friends and I went to the Imogen Heap concert. She was so good, and we had the best seats in the whole place, on top of a table :)

Allyson, Krista and I have all
Become obsessed with THE SNUGGIE! We all got one for Christmas!

James has been growing up way too fast lately! He's been so cute and loving. He made me this heart with his toy one night, and told me this. " Erica, this means I love you". He's such a good older brother.

Little photographer.
And helper.
Chomper is so adorable!! I think he needs to be my child!
He has this new obsession with hats and glasses. Look how cute he is!






Tom Tom is just an angel. That's all that I can say about him. His face speaks for itself.


Oliver is way cute too!! He's my 2nd cousin ( I think).

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Hi, Erica! Just snooping around on your blog. Your ring is Beautiful with a capital B! And if Oliver's mom is your first cousin, he's your first cousin once removed. Oliver and Chomper are second cousins. Ok. I'm done.