adamson's :)

1.06.2010

Let the Wedding Planning Begin!!

I finally had a chance to talk to Bishop Fox and tell him I was engaged!! We had a very good interview and I'm so excited to set the date and start planning! I need to start getting ideas for the top of my dress because I want it to be a little bit different. I will post a picture when it's all finished! I've been looking for broaches to go in the middle of the waistband. Here's one that I like, but I haven't had enough time to look at other options.


Rorey and I have both been working on our applications for UNLV. I hope we both get in!! Rorey has a friend that is down in Vegas going through the PGA program right now and he says he absolutely loves it. We still have a lot to do once we get accepted, but we can't do it until we know for sure.
I bought DJ Hero for the Wii with some money from my Christmas gifts that I had to return. I am obsessed! Allyson calls it our addiction. Rorey won't play it because he's afraid I'll beat him ;)
My ring is still at the jewelers being sized :( It won't be done until the 19th which makes me so sad, but at lease it will fit when I get it back!! I'm wearing a fake one for now.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Candis Ellis said...

Yay! I'm glad you are in full planning mode now! There really is a lot to do :)

Love the brooch, I may have hearted SEVERAL on etsy as well. haha!