adamson's :)

1.02.2010

Wow, 2010 continued...

The New Moon Party was Amazing of course. Candis and I had a fun time getting ready for it. Her newly remodled kitchen made the party even better. So did these posters...

This is just too funny not to share.
This is Roxie and I on our way to the movie for the third time.
I took out my extensions and bleached my hair back to blonde. Now Ally, Candis, and I all look alike!

My work Chritmas party was December 5th. This was my first year going and I had so much fun! Rorey came as my date of course.
We didn't match on purpose, but it was a good coincidence:)!

Lucy is a new addition to the family. She's a Greater Swiss Mountain Dog that Jake and Candis bought from KSL! She lives at our house right now until their new fence is finished. She fits right in.

Yogi is a dog I wish was part of the family. Otto has been house sitting for his friend named Eric and watching his dog Yogi. He is such a well mannered dog, and he's just gorgeous!
One of my best friends Amidy is pregnant. She's going to be a great mom.
Christmas Eve...
Wow, best day ever!!
Krista flew in from Jersey. I had to work the night shift, but it was the best night shift I've ever had!! I was proposed to at work!!!:)
Rorey and Krista snuck in the hospital without me knowing, but of course all of my co-workers knew. I was sitting in report and I noticed on the report sheet that there would be a new patient coming into 2215 named Samsonite. I thought nothing of it. Jen came in the conference room during report and said she needed some help with the new patient and she couldn't find anyone from the dayshift. Denise the charge nurse asked me to help. I thought it was odd since I was supposed to be a Huc, but I went anyway! I was trying to take off my jacket and Jen wouldn't let me. She told me to get in there. I started to wonder what was going on because it seemed sketchy, but she pushed me in. I looked around and the whole room was decorated in Christmas stuff. Rorey was in the back of the room. I had no idea what was going on when he walked over To me and told me he wanted to give me an early Christmas present. He got down on his knee and proposed. I was so happy and my ring was so beautiful!! Then Rorey handed me the prettiest flowers! Such a good night.



Chritmas was so fun with my friends and family!!




New Years Eve:
I'm officially 22!! Wow I feel
Old! I went skiing at Brighton for my birthday present from Andrea. Rorey, Ally and my Dad all came too!! Russ met up
With us on the mountain! We didn't have much of a party, just hung out with friends. Krista bought me a cake so we sang and ate that also. It was fun to bring in 2010 with Rorey, Krista, Amidy and Ryan!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
2010!!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Candis Ellis said...

I am LOVING this new years resolution! Woo hoo!

So, love the pics of my boys, of course. Some I didn't even have. They are lucky to have an auntie who loves them so much.

You and Rorey are too freaking cute. Reading that story again made me get all emotional. haha. CAN'T WAIT FOR THE WEDDING OF THE CENTURY!

Okay, so, come over, I have been bored...and I have TV. Very very bad combination. Love you!