adamson's :)

7.24.2009

The Week of Fun!

This past week one of my best friends, Krista came from New Jersey to visit! She's out there being a nanny right now and we miss her tons but she loves it. We had such a good time while she was here, we were doing something everyday. The first day she arrived we hung out with the family mostly because my Papa was in town also! It's funny how right when she gets back it seems like she never left!

Some highlights of her trip were:
Harry Potter!!! Krista, Me, Allyson and Shaheen all went to the premier at The District. It was so much fun, and there were so many people dressed up. We planned to dress up, but I was the only one that ended up doing anything. I wore Harry Potter glasses!




























Even though I fell asleep during the movie I still had a blast. And, I got to see it again the next day for free with Sidney!

The next day we went to the Steele Days art show. My mom entered this beautiful painting...



Max decided he wanted to be part of Mom's art.



The next day we had a BBQ for Krista's 20th birthday at bandwagon park! It was really fun, and we had a ton of old friends show up!






















The "after party" was at The Motel 6! Sherri's boyfriend Tony works there and got us a room for her present! We met a whole soccer team from California and some crazy guy named Bret. It was probably the most spontaneous night ever!






On our last night we watched fireworks at Fox Hollow Golf Course and had a fire in my back yard after!
Allyson and I took Krista to the airport on Sunday and then got very very lazy when we arrived home, ha! We sat around talking for hours, falling asleep in between conversations!
This was such a fun week. Lots of random things happened but it was all worth it!

-- Post from my iPhone.

No comments: