adamson's :)

7.08.2009

Runaway Shwayze!

Today has already been a funny day and it has just begun. I woke up this morning to go to work and I received a phone call from Tammy telling me not to come in until later today beacuae they are short tonight! So I went over to visit Grandma and Grandpa Player and then came home to have a nap. Allyson came over and showed me her hot new clothes. Her mom just loves shopping that lucky girl! We are bleaching Allysons hair today but this is us before!
I just love her. P.S. Allyson turns 20 tomorrow!!!!


My mom decided to take Shwayze to McDonalds because of course she got out when she opened the garage. Everything was going fine in the drive thru until Shwayze decides that she wants to escape! She jumped out the car window!! Mom freaks out. She puts the car in park and runs faster than she ever has. She caught Shwayze and got back in her car, but not before receiving this comment from the worker at McDonalds, "wow, you run really fast"! Shwayze needed a beating...




And a booting...



Thanks mom for putting up with my naughty puppy, but admit it, she's adorable!



-- Post from my iPhone.

No comments: