adamson's :)

7.06.2009

It's been a while...

So quite a bit has happened since my last post, but for some reason I haven't blogged about any of it.
First things first, I went on a little trip to Lake Powell with one of my best friends Keisha, and her family! I really love being at the lake because it is just so relaxing ( and I also like so be able to swim whenever I please ha ha)! I remember when I was a lot younger my family used to go to the lake every year with our cute little blue boat! I miss being young and having all the time in the world to spend with my family, but I still enjoy the time we do get to spend together. I was pretty happy with my tan when I got home, but unfortunately...I was out in the sun a couple days later and my skin blistered and started to peel. I'm still waiting for my skin color to even out! Here are a some pretty pictures of the lake.










My dad came home to visit this weekend and I actually didn't have to work at all while he was here. I spent a lot of time with him and I was so glad that he was here! We did tons of yard work because it's hard for my mom and I to do it without him! Chomper was delighted to have grandpa back around, but he hated it when he left as we all did!







Fireworks were really fun this year. I haven't watched them just with the family for several years and it was really nice. We went to my Uncle Glen's son Dustin's house on the Thanksgiving Point Golf Course. We had some pretty big illegal fireworks of our own and we also watched the firework show the city puts on.







After Dad left we had to do something to keep him off our mind so we didn't make him call Drew and quit his job...so Candis made the most amazing bunt cake I think I've ever tasted. Allyson and I scarfed it right down!





Also... I chopped my hair,



And one more thing; Chomper decided to steal
Allysons hat and become a thug!




Last, but not least. Allyson, Amidy, Ryan and me all decided to have a BBQ last night at Ryans Cabin house. We had steak, hot dogs and smores. It was delicious!!

I can't wait for The Batchelorette tonight :) Candis is my partner in crime with this show. She feels my pain that it is not on everynight of the week. I want to be the next Batchelorette by the way. All those boys are so cute, excluding stupid Wes...your song sucks!!! There I vented haha!
-- Post from my iPhone.

No comments: