adamson's :)

12.22.2010

New Job :)

This past week I was secretly asked if I would be interested in becoming a medical secretary for a Cardiothoracic surgeon named Dr. Patel that I work with a lot in the Surgical Intensive Care Unit.  His previous secretary was leaving and they were looking for someone new.  It is all days, no more dreaded night shifts, no weekends, and no holidays!  I of course was interested in the position and I interviewed almost the next day.  Good news: I GOT THE JOB!  My first day was yesterday, and I already love it!  I am getting used to all of the new things and I feel like this is exactly what I needed.  I am so excited to be able to be home at a regular time and just be a wife instead of a constant work-a-holic.  The doctor that I work with is awesome, in fact, he had an interview today on CNN.  If you feel like looking it up his name is Amit Patel.  Oh and I forgot to say, I get payed a whole lot better than I used to, hooray, more money for more fun stuff on our house!  I love my house even though we've had problems with American Fork City.  We are finally done with Christmas shopping, besides the presents that Candis and I have made, we are still working a little bit on those!  I love the Christmas season!!

Oh p.s. our kitchen cupboard is now a chalkboard!! Yay

No comments: